Tuesday, November 20, 2012

confused

Okay so there’s no real way to say this other than just saying it.

The Harry I met at the pizza place the other day wasn’t the real Harry.

I just got a phone call from him and he says that whoever I met the other day wasn’t him. He sounded freaked out over the phone, mentioning stuff like complications with the territory and that “they” were appearing. I tried asking him who but he just kept telling me to shut up and that I had to stay put. Said that the Boss was going to take care of the problem.

When I asked what the problem was, he hung up.

Tried dialing again and again but he’s not answering. I’m freaked the fuck out because I’m wondering what could impersonate Harry. I mean I’ve met the guy before so who could do that well of an impersonation?

No comments:

Post a Comment