Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gonna rip out your heart Tin-Man

Alright so that Towerborn that’s the cause of this blog? He’s been spotted about two miles from here. The ones that aren’t after a target are being called to take care of our little tin-canned problem, which includes me. Finally getting some payback for making me start this damn blog.

To be honest though this thing has been kind of nice. I’m not much of a people person – never have been, never will -  so I don’t really talk all that much but it has been kind of nice getting to vent some of my frustrations on here. Usually I just keep them pent up until I get the go-ahead to take out the target. I guess it’s lucky I had this over the past few targets because each one of them seems to have been taken by another damn Fear. Guess it’s safe to say I’m not doing so well at this kind of thing.

Anyway maybe I’ll keep updating this thing after the Towerborn is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment