Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meeting with Harry

Just got back from my meeting with Harry. Met at the pizza place where we first killed the proxy and got ourselves a meatlovers (weird, since I thought Harry was a vegetarian before). We talked a lot about targets and such and it turns out he’s not such a hard ass as I thought he was. Shared stories of stuff we’ve done in the field and he’s got quite a lot of stories about ‘wars’ between factions.

Anyway we started talking about the Towerborn and he says that it’s been taken care of. Finally caught it a few days after the incident at the warehouse. Good riddance I say. As for the stuff concerning the proxy he says he’s looking into that. Might be the Tall Man’s Servants are coming into our territory.

And after our business we kind of went our separate ways. Got myself a few new targets so expect an update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment