Saturday, October 13, 2012

Finally something happens

Looks like I’m not the only guy that’s taken an interest in Bradley. Some guy’s been hanging around the house – not sure who he is, and it’s too early to say what he serves. I’d get a closer look, but y’know I don’t feel like getting stabbed in the gut or ending up on the other side of the country duct-taped to a bumper car. Do it yourself Harry.

Oh yeah something new with Philip too! This guy shows up yesterday and I swear it looked just like my old biology teacher back in my freshman year. I didn’t pay any attention to that guy, always talking about the water cycle (what the fuck was a biology teacher doing teaching the water cycle, I don’t know). For one of our projects, he asked us to bring in all different kinds of bugs and write up a research paper on them. I got an F because I brought in a spider. What an asshole

Anyway he comes knocking at Philip’s door and when our guy answers the old man just stares at him. Not joking, he just stares at him and then walks off. Thought it might be another Servant so I tried following but once that guy turned the corner he was gone. Looks like both of Boss’s targets are being targeted now, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment