Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trouble's brewing

Uh Harry we might have a problem. That proxy is now hanging around Philip’s place. Must have tailed me after I checked Bradley’s place. Boss is not going to be happy Harry, so I suggest we take out this asshole now while we get the chance.

The guy wears a black hoodie, jeans, white face mask with a tear drop under the left eye – original stuff yeah? Not sure what kind of weapon but he might have a knife tucked away somewhere on him.

Look if things are going down between the Boss and the Tall Man I don’t really want to be in the middle of it. I’ve heard stories about past fights and the massacres of several people and I don’t feel like dying. Look you can cut my pay if you want but I just don’t feel comfortable hanging around Philip’s place.

No comments:

Post a Comment