Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I hate you Harry

Damn it Harry, do you know how long it took me just to get this thing set up and ‘pretty’ for you? Asshole, it’s a waste of time. I could be out killing people for you, but nooo I have to make a damn blog just to report.

Anyway Clara’s dead. Followed her like you told me to last week and then the damn Dog got her. Really big mess when I got into her apartment; place stank to high heavens and there were bits of her actually stuck to the wall. Yeah I’m going to not fuck with the Dog thank you very much.

Philip’s still kicking for now, though I think the boss has been freaking him out with images of his wife. Pretty fucking hilarious to watch his reactions. “Oh my God I thought I killed youuuu!” Can’t wait to see his skull split into four or five pieces. Let me know when we can move in, alright? This better not take forever like the last guy I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment