Thursday, October 18, 2012

(I don't care if you read this, Harry)

Harry can kiss my ass. Apparently it’s still not “safe” and that the Towerborn that was monitoring us hasn’t been found yet. Blah blah blah. Send me after that asshole and he’d be scrap metal by sundown. Anyway why doesn’t the Boss go after him if he’s such a threat? That’s one thing I don’t get about my job. Why don’t the Bosses just kill the targets themselves?

Speaking of targets you probably already know this but Bradley’s dead. Looks like the Tall Man got to him – impaled on tree, body hollowed out, organs all in plastic bags, the whole shebang. Turns out that the proxy that was hanging around the house was pretending to be the girl that was talking to him. Should have found that out sooner – sorry Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment